Recital Porch Portraits with Studio One Dance
I am honored to be working with Miss Becky, and the rest of the team at Studio One Dance, to provide dancers with Recital Porch Portraits! Even though we're dancing from home via Zoom right now, we're committed to making this year's recital a magical time for your little dancer. Of course, this means a special series of photographs to document them in their gorgeous costumes...
How Does it Work?
- Images will be captured outside your home from a safe distance i.e. the sidewalk! And, of course, I will also be wearing a mask.
- Sessions will last 10-15 minutes.
- Within 2 weeks of our shoot, you will receive a private digital gallery of professionally edited and retouched images. From this gallery, you will select your favorite 2 photographs for download. Print, share, and distribute as you wish!
- If you can't decide on just 2 images, you'll have the option to purchase additional ones!
Investment & Logistics
- Sessions are $100. This fee is per class/costume, however a second class/costume can be added for only $50.
- Recital porch portrait sessions are available both before and after the official recital event on June 21. The following dates/time blocks are currently available:
- Saturday, June 13 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Sunday, June 14 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Monday, June 15 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Wednesday, June 17 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Friday, June 19 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Saturday, June 20 [8:00AM-12PM]
- Monday, June 22 [8:00AM-12PM]
- To book a session, contact me directly with your preferred date and time block. I will be grouping sessions together by neighborhood for ease of logistics and will confirm an exact time with you on the day you have selected!
- I'm currently only booking mornings to account for both the light and the heat, but if that absolutely doesn't work for your schedule, let's talk and we'll work something out!
- 10% of all session fees will be donated to The Conscious Kid, an education, research & policy organization dedicated to reducing bias and promoting positive identity development in youth. By partnering with schools, children's museums and families, The Conscious Kid promotes access to children's books centering underrepresented and oppressed groups.
Pandemic or not, the show must go on! I can't wait to document your dancer!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions: [email protected]